Surge Protection Devices for Churches – Innosys Power Protects, Even Against Acts of God
Innosys Power surge protection devices (SPDs) with Enhanced Transient Filter will solve many of the electrical problems experienced by places of worship. Innosys Power can dramatically improve the total operating efficiency and reliability of the electrical system.
Common problems associated with surges and transients include:
- HVAC: Damage and loss of Variable Frequency Drives (VFD’s), compressors, and circuit boards
- LED Lighting: Excessive failure rate of electronic drivers and fixtures
- Tenant equipment: Audio/Video sound booth equipment
- Security and Alarm Systems: failure of cameras, swipe cards, circuit boards, protection against false alarms
- Elevators: VFD and control board failures
Innosys Power reduces the damaging effects of both internal and external electrical surges and spikes. The following list includes electrical overhead areas that should be considered when cost justifying Innosys Power proposals:
- Reduced electrical service work (HVAC, Elevator Motors, Compressors, etc.)
- Extended life and increased efficiency on lights and ballasts and associated labour costs
- Reduced equipment downtime (repair and service)
- Value of increased electrical systems safety (Fire, Security, Lightning, etc.)
- Value of efficient use of time (maintenance, engineering, management, etc.)
Owners will experience and appreciate the extended life of main facility equipment as well as lower operating overhead. This provides more comfortable conditions to parishioners and lower insurance costs and repetitive claims, in addition to improved day-to-day operations within the facility.
Innosys Power equipment has a 25-30-year free replacement warranty on AC Panel Units. A unit is replaced or repaired at no cost (except shipping & installation) if it fails, for any reason, during the warranty period. For more information on surge protection for churches, contact us at Innosys Power.