Surge Protection Devices for Food Production and Processing – Innosys Power keeps things running smoothly
Innosys Power surge protection devices (SPDs) solves many of the electrical problems experienced by facilities in Food Production and Processing. Innosys Power can dramatically improve the total operating efficiency and reliability of the electrical system.
Common problems associated with surges and transients include:
- Controller and circuit board failure, memory loss and erratic operation
- Compressor and refrigeration failures
- Decreased life expectancy of all lighting systems, UV, LED, T-5/T-8
- Excessive lock up and failure of oven controllers, PLC’s
- Motor failure, bearing fluting, and bearing failure
- Damage to alarm boards
- Reduced efficiency of motors, compressors, and transformers
Innosys Power solves many electrical problems and improves the total operating efficiency of electrical systems. The following list includes electrical overhead areas that should be considered when cost justifying Innosys Power proposals:
- Extended life and increased efficiency of all processing equipment
- Extended life to all LED, T-5/T-8 lighting
- Reduced food spoilage during downtime
- Reduced electrical service work (large motor, PLC, oven controllers replacement)
- Reduced equipment downtime (repair and service)
- Extended equipment life
- Value of increased electrical systems safety (fire, lightning, etc.)
- Value of efficient use of time (maintenance, engineering, management, etc.)
Innosys Power surge suppression is often cost-justified simply by the improvement in lighting efficiency and reliability of electronic equipment. Plant Managers, Facility Supervisors, and Engineers will experience and appreciate lower operating overhead, effective use of time, and increased cash flow due to less downtime.
Innosys Power equipment has a 25-30-year free replacement warranty on AC Panel Units. A unit is replaced or repaired at no cost (except shipping & installation) if it fails, for any reason, during the warranty period.