Surge Protection Devices for Gas Stations and Car Washes – Innosys Power fuels your business’ productivity
Innosys Power surge protection devices (SPDs) with Enhanced Transient Filter solves many of the electrical problems experienced by commercial gas stations and car wash facilities. Innosys Power can dramatically improve the total operating efficiency and reliability of the electrical system and associated automated equipment and processes.
Common problems associated with surges and transients include:
- Damage to gas pumps and automated point of sale (POS) circuit boards
- The excessive failure rate of LED lighting
- Loss of Car wash automation, compressors, VFDs and PLCs
- Security cameras and alarm system failures and lockups
- Failure of the auto transfer switch
Innosys Power reduces the damaging effects of both internal and external electrical surges and spikes. The following list includes electrical overhead areas that should be considered when cost justifying Innosys Power proposals:
- Extended life and decreased downtime of gas pumps and POS equipment
- Reduced electrical service work (HVAC, motors, car wash automation, etc.)
- Reduced equipment downtime increases revenue
- Value of increased electrical systems safety (fire, lightning, etc.)
- Value of increased efficiency and reliability of electronic equipment
Innosys Power surge suppression is often cost-justified simply by the improvement in automation efficiency and reliability. The owner will experience and appreciate the extended life of all facility equipment and lower operating overhead. This provides a more attractive operating condition to employees and a more appealing investment to franchisees and potential new owners.
Innosys Power equipment has a 25-30-year free replacement warranty on AC Panel Units. A unit is replaced or repaired at no cost (except shipping & installation) if it fails, for any reason, during the warranty period.