Surge Protection Devices for Hospitals — Innosys Power Provides Critical Protection to Operations
Innosys Power surge protection devices (SPDs) with Enhanced Transient Filter can mitigate many common electrical problems experienced by Hospitals and Health Care Facilities. Innosys Power can dramatically improve the total operating efficiency and reliability of the electrical system.
Some common problems associated with surges and transients include:
- Poor imaging and picture quality from CT Scans, X-Rays, and Ultrasounds
- High cost service contracts for Elevators and HVAC
- Downtime and equipment loss due to GEN-SET load switching
- Decreased life of all lighting systems
- Controller and circuit board failures, memory loss and erratic operation
- Reduced efficiency of motors, compressors, and transformers
Innosys Power solves many electrical problems and improves the total operating efficiency of electrical systems. The following includes electrical overhead areas that should be considered when cost justifying Innosys Power proposals:
- Clearer imaging and picture quality from CT Scans, X-Rays, and Ultrasounds
- Reduce downtime of imaging equipment
- Extended life and increased efficiency on lights and ballasts and associated labour costs
- Reduced electrical service work (HVAC, elevator motors, and controls)
- Reduced equipment downtime (repair and service)
- Value of increased electrical systems safety (fire, lightning, etc.)
- More efficient use of maintenance, engineering, and management time
Managers, Plant Services, Employees, Facility Supervisors, and Facility Engineers will experience and appreciate the extended life of main facility equipment, lower operating overhead, improved day to day operations within their work areas, effective use of time, increased cash flow due to less downtime, nuisance situations and increased employee performance.
Innosys Power equipment has a 30-year free replacement warranty on AC Panel Units. A unit is replaced or repaired at no cost (except shipping & installation) if it fails, for any reason, during the warranty period.