Surge Protection Devices for Medical Offices– Innosys Power your prescription against surge damage
Innosys Power surge protection devices (SPDs) with Enhanced Transient Filter mitigate many common electrical problems experienced by commercial and institutional medical offices. Innosys Power can dramatically improve the total operating efficiency and reliability of the electrical system.
Common problems associated with surges and transients include:
- Damage to X-RAY and UltraSound equipment and poor imaging results
- Reduced efficiency and loss of HVAC motors and circuit boards
- Decreased life of all lighting systems, including LED and T-8
- Point of Sale (POS) equipment and computer downtime
Innosys Power solves many electrical problems and improves the total operating efficiency of electrical systems. The following list includes electrical overhead areas that should be considered when cost justifying Innosys Power proposals:
- Extended life and increased efficiency on lights and ballast and associated labour costs
- Reduced electrical service work (HVAC, imaging, elevator motors, etc.)
- Reduced imaging equipment downtime (repair and service)
- Extended equipment life
- Value of increased efficiency and reliability of electronic equipment
Innosys Power surge suppression is often cost-justified solely by the improvement in lighting efficiency and reliability of electronic equipment.
Owners, Employees, Property Management, and Facility Engineers will experience and appreciate the extended life of main facility equipment, lower operating overhead, improved day-to-day operations within their work areas, more effective use of time, increased cash flow due to less downtime, and improved employee performance.
Innosys Power equipment has a 25-year free replacement warranty on AC panel Units. A unit is replaced or repaired at no cost (except shipping & installation) if it fails, for any reason, during the warranty period. For more information on surge protection for medical offices, contact us at Innosys Power.