Surge Protection Devices for Restaurants – Innosys Power surge protection caters to your unique needs
Innosys Power surge protection devices (SPDs) with Enhanced Transient Filter will mitigate many common electrical problems experienced by restaurants. Innosys Power can dramatically improve the total operating efficiency and reliability of the electrical system.
Some common problems associated with surges and transients include:
- HVAC: Damage and loss of Variable frequency drives (VFD’s), compressors, and circuit boards
- LED Lighting: Excessive failure rate of electronic drivers and fixtures
- Tenant Equipment: Point of Sale circuit boards, Appliance circuit boards
- Security and Alarm Systems: Failure of Cameras, Swipe Cards, Circuit Boards, False Alarms
Innosys Power solves many electrical problems and improves the total operating efficiency of electrical systems. The following list includes electrical overhead areas that should be considered when cost justifying Innosys Power proposals:
- Extended life and increased efficiency on lights and ballasts and associated labour costs
- Reduced electrical service work (HVAC, elevator motors, etc.)
- Reduced equipment downtime (repair and service)
- Extended equipment life
- Value of increased electrical systems safety (fire, lightning, etc.)
- Value of efficient use of time (maintenance, engineering, management, etc.)
Innosys Power surge suppression is often cost-justified simply by the improvement in lighting efficiency and reliability of electronic equipment.
Restaurant Owners and Employees will appreciate and experience the extended life of main facility equipment and lower operating overhead, more attractive operating conditions for employees, a more appealing investment to potential new owners, and improved day-to-day operations in work areas.
Innosys Power equipment has a 25-30-year free replacement warranty on AC Panel Units. A unit is replaced or repaired at no cost (except shipping & installation) if it fails, for any reason, during the warranty period.