Surge Protection Devices for Schools — Innosys Power Gets Top Marks for Surge Protection
Innosys Power surge protection devices (SPDs) with Enhanced Transient Filter will mitigate many common electrical problems experienced by commercial and institutional facilities. Innosys Power can dramatically improve the total operating efficiency and reliability of the electrical system.
Some common problems associated with surges in school facilities include:
- Reduced efficiency and loss of HVAC and elevator motors and circuit boards
- Decreased life of all lighting systems, including LED and T-8
- Damage to recreational facility equipment
- Failure of smart boards, computers, and IT Equipment
- Security and alarm equipment failures and false alarms
Innosys Power solves many electrical problems and improves the total operating efficiency of electrical systems. The following list includes electrical overhead areas that should be considered in cost justifying Innosys Power proposals:
- Extended life and increased efficiency of lights, ballasts and associated labour costs
- Reduced electrical service work (HVAC, elevator motors, heat pumps, etc.)
- Reduced computer equipment downtime (repair and service)
- Extended equipment life
- Value of increased efficiency and reliability of building automation equipment.
Innosys Power surge protection is often cost-justified by the improvement in lighting efficiency and reliability of electronic equipment. Owners, employees, property management, and facility engineers will appreciate and experience the extended life of main facility equipment, lower operating overhead, improved day to day operations within their work areas, more effective use of time, increased cash flow due to less downtime, and improved employee performance.
Innosys Power equipment has a 30-year free replacement warranty on AC panel Units. A unit is replaced or repaired at no cost (except shipping & installation) if it fails, for any reason, during the warranty period. For more information on surge protection devices for schools, contact Innosys Power today.