Surge Protection Devices for Water and Wastewater Facilities – Innosys Power Protects Plants
Innosys Power surge protection devices (SPDs) with Enhanced Transient Filter will mitigate many common electrical problems experienced by Waste Water Treatment Facilities. Innosys Power can dramatically improve the total operating efficiency and reliability of the electrical system.
Some common problems associated with surges and transients include:
- Controller and Circuit Board failure, memory loss and erratic operations
- Motor Failure, Bearing Fluting, and Bearing Failure
- Excessive failure rate of microprocessor-based controls
- Damage to flow meters and turbidity meters
- Decreased life of all lighting systems, UV, LED, T-5/T-8
- Reduced efficiency of motors, compressors, and transformers
Innosys Power solves many electrical problems and improves the total operating efficiency of electrical systems. Areas that should be considered when cost justifying Innosys Power proposals:
- Extended life and increased efficiency of UV lights and ballasts and associated labour costs
- Reduced electrical service work (large motor, PLC replacement)
- Reduced equipment downtime (repair and service)
- Extended equipment life
- Value of increased electrical systems safety (fire, lightning, etc.)
- Value of increased efficiency and reliability of electronic equipment
- Value of efficient use of time (maintenance, engineering, management)
The Manager of Plant Services, Employees, Facility Supervisor, and Facility Engineers will experience and appreciate extended life of main facility equipment, lower operating overhead, improved day-to-day operations within their work areas, effective use of time, and increased cash flow due to less downtime and nuisance situations. Contact Innosys Power to learn more about surge protection for wastewater facilities.
Innosys Power equipment has a 30-year free replacement warranty on AC Panel Units. A unit is replaced or repaired at no cost (except shipping & installation) if it fails, for any reason, during the warranty period.