Surge Protection for Commercial Plazas and Property Management – Innosys Power is the “Centre” of Surge Protection
Innosys Power surge protection devices (SPDs) with Enhanced Transient Filter will mitigate many common electrical problems experienced by commercial facilities. Innosys Power can dramatically improve the total operating efficiency and reliability of the electrical system.
Some common problems associated with surges and transients include:
- HVAC: Damage and loss of Variable frequency drives (VFD’s), compressors, and circuit boards
- LED Lighting: Excessive failure rate of electronic drivers and fixtures
- Elevators: VFD and Control Board Failures
- Security and Alarm Systems: Failure of Cameras, Swipe Cards, Circuit Boards, False Alarms
- Tenant Equipment: Failure of Point of Sale (POS), Computers, Audio/Video
Innosys Power reduces the damaging effects of both internal and external electrical surges and spikes. The following list includes electrical overhead areas that should be considered when cost justifying Innosys Power proposals:
- Extended life and increased efficiency on lights and ballasts and associated labour costs
- Reduced electrical service work (HVAC, Elevator Motors, Compressors, etc.)
- Reduced equipment downtime (repair and service)
- Value of increased electrical systems safety (Fire, Security, Lightning, etc.)
- Value of efficient use of time (maintenance, engineering, management, etc.)
Building Owners, Property Managers, and Tenants will experience and appreciate reduced downtime in addition to equipment loss, improved HVAC consistency and comfort, and reliable Elevator and Escalator Service.
Innosys Power equipment has a 25-30-year free replacement warranty on AC Panel Units.). A unit is replaced or repaired at no cost (except shipping & installation) if it fails, for any reason, during the warranty period. For more information on surge protection for commercial facilities, contact us at Innosys Power.