Surge Protection for Financial Institutions – Innosys Power redefines “banking power”
Innosys Power surge protection devices (SPDs) with Enhanced Transient Filter can solve many of the electrical problems experienced by financial institutions. Innosys Power can dramatically improve the total operating efficiency and reliability of the electrical system.
Common problems associated with surges and transients:
- Computer and PC problems, memory loss and erratic operation
- The excessive failure rate of ABMs
- Reduced efficiency of motors, compressors, and HVAC
- Decreased life of all lighting systems
Innosys Power reduces the damaging effects of both internal and external electrical surges and spikes. The following list includes electrical overhead areas that should be considered when cost justifying Innosys Power proposals:
- Extended life and increased efficiency on lights, ballasts, and associated labour costs
- Reduced electrical service work (HVAC, elevator motors, etc.)
- Reduced equipment downtime (repair and service)
- Value of increased efficiency and reliability of electronic equipment
- Value of increased electrical systems safety (fire, lightning, etc.)
- Value of efficient use of time (maintenance, engineering, and management)
Innosys Power surge suppression is often cost-justified simply by the improvement in lighting efficiency and reliability of electronic equipment.
Owners, Property Managers, and Facility Engineers will experience and appreciate the extended life of main facility equipment, lower operating overhead, more effective use of time, increased cash flow due to less downtime as well as nuisance situations, and increased employee performance.
Innosys Power equipment includes a 25-30 year free replacement warranty on AC Panel Units. Units will be replaced or repaired at no cost (except shipping & installation) if it fails for any reason during the warranty period.