Surge Protection Solutions for Engineered Projects – Make Innosys Power Part of Your Plan
Innosys Power surge protection devices (SPDs) with Enhanced Transient Filtering will protect the end user from damaging transient activity caused by electrical surges created from external and internal sources. Innosys Power can dramatically improve the total operating efficiency and reliability of the electrical system.
A user-friendly Guide Form Spec was developed to ensure long-term protection of the end user’s facility while reflecting the professionalism of your engineering company. Innosys Power offers the following services to help in the proper application, sizing, specification, and installation of surge protective devices:
- Single line drawing and panel schedule analysis
- SPD sizing, part numbers, and project budgeting
- Educational seminars with continuing education credits
- End user and contractor consultation
- Pre/post-installation inspections and commissioning
Our specification will:
- Provide clarity for contractors, distributors, and project managers
- Save time and money
- Decrease the need for addendums and repetitive phone calls asking for clarification and substitutes
We are passionate about our business and we ensure our client gets the best surge protection solution within their established budget. We understand how busy your schedule can be. We are here to assist you and your client to save time and money by reducing the maintenance and downtime costs, Innosys Power offers the best ROI in the industry.
Innosys Power equipment has a 30-year free replacement warranty and unparalleled technical support on AC Panel Units. A unit is replaced or repaired at no cost (except shipping & installation) if it fails, for any reason, during the warranty period. For more information on surge protection for engineered projects, contact us at Innosys Power.