Surge Protection Warranty: During the applicable warranty period, any Total Protection Solutions™ surge protection device which fails due to defect in materials, workmanship or any electrical anomaly, including lightning, shall be repaired or replaced at the manufacturer’s discretion without charge. In the event of a return the device must be shipped FOB place of business within the applicable warranty period. The applicable warranty period for this surge protective device is outlined below in the Warranty Period section. The warranty period for any repaired device or replacement devices will be only the remaining portions of the original limited warranty.
Total Protection Solutions™ shall have no liability under this warranty for problems or defects directly or indirectly caused by misuse of the product, alteration of the product (including removal of any warning labels) accidents, improper installation, application, operation or improper repair of the product.
A Return Material Authorization (RMA) number must be obtained through the channels of purchase (distribution) before returning any products.
Warranty period begins from date of original owner purchase. This warranty is not transferable and may only be enforced by the original end user. Claims under this warranty must be submitted to Total Protection Solutions™ within thirty (30) days of discovery of any suspected product defect.
Service Track 30 Years from original date of purchase
Low Profile 30 Years from original date of purchase
Trans Track 25 Years from original date of purchase
Load Track 15 Years from original date of purchase
Com Track 3-10 Years from original date of purchase (based on specific models)
- The manufacturer warrants that the goods supplied are free from defects, in material or workmanship, under normal use and service until expiration of the earlier, 18 months from the date of shipment or 12 months from operational start-up date.
- Products purchased by manufacturer from a third party for resale to the buyer (OEM resale products) shall carry only the warranty extended by the original manufacturer.
- All replacements or repairs necessitated by inadequate preventative maintenance or by normal wear and usage or by fault of the buyer, or by unsuitable power sources or by attack or deterioration under unsuitable environmental conditions or by abuse, accident, alteration, misuse, improper installation, modification, repair, storage or handling or any other cause not the fault of manufacturers are not covered by this warranty and will be at the buyer’s expense.
- Manufacturer shall not be obligated to pay any costs or charges incurred by the buyer or any other party except as may be agreed upon in writing in advance by an authorized representative of manufacturer.
- All costs of dismantling, reinstallation, and freight and the time and expenses of manufacturers personnel for site travel and diagnosis under this warranty clause will be borne by the buyer unless accepted in writing by an authorized representative of manufacturer.
- Failure by the buyer to give written notice of defects within the applicable time period shall be deemed an absolute and unconditional waiver of the Buyer’s claim for such defects.
- Goods repaired, and parts replaced during the warranty period shall be in warranty for the remainder of the original warranty period or ninety (90) days, whichever is longer.
- This limited warranty is the only warranty made by Sabre and can only be amended in writing by an authorized representative of manufacturer.