Service Track-XP is an explosion-proof surge protection solution for sensitive applications and potentially volatile environments. It protects sensitive electronics for applications in highly classified areas of facilities. The enhanced transient filter extends the life of electronic equipment, reducing downtime and expensive replacement cost.
- Oil & Gas
- Chemical Processing
- Lighting Panels
- Distribution Panels
- Branch Panels
- Critical Load Centre
- Class 1 Div 2
- Group B, C, D
- Temperature Class T2D
- Enclosure Type 4, 7
- 80kA to 400kA per Phase Surge Current Rating
- Component Level Fusing (CLF)
- UL 1449, Type 1 for Type 1 & 2 locations, UL 1283 and cUL Listed
- Enhanced Transient Filter (ETF)
- Monitoring: LED, Audible Alarm, Relay Contacts
- 30-Year Free Replacement Warranty
The SPD Enclosure is to be installed per the Canadian Electrical Code, based on the hazardous area in which it is installed. For installation best practices of SPDs please refer to the manufacturer’s installation manual.
- Innosys Power will warranty the TPS brand of surge protection for 30 years. (See Terms and Conditions of Sale Full Warranty Statement).
- The enclosure warrants that the goods supplied are free from defects, in material or workmanship, under normal use and service until expiration of the earlier, 18 months from the date of shipment or 12 months from the operational start-up date. (See Terms and Conditions of Sale for Full Warranty statement of the enclosure.)
- Innosys Power is not responsible for the costs of removing, demolishing, installing, replacing or other related product costs.
- Innosys Power is not responsible for the cost associated with the recertification to meet Canadian Electrical Code.
We work with great companies