ServiceTrack™ Series models protect main service, distribution panel, and branch panel applications. Compact design allows for easy installation. The optional enhanced transient filter extends electronic equipment life and improves reliability.
- Manufacturing, Forestry, Oil & Gas, and Mining
- Water & Waste Water
- Main Service
- Lighting Panels
- Distribution Panels
- Branch Panels
- Critical Load Centre
- 80kA to 400kA per Phase Surge Current Rating
- Component Level Fusing (CLF)
- UL 1449, Type 1 for Type 1 & 2 locations, UL 1283 and cUL Listed
- Enhanced Transient Filter (ETF)
- Monitoring: LED, Audible Alarm, Relay Contacts
- 30-Year Free Replacement Warranty
An ideal installation will have approximately 6 inches of straight leads on phase, neutral, and ground wires. When this is not possible, the installation should strive to achieve short-as-possible lead lengths. Bends in the lead pathway should be sweeping, not acute. Ask us about our Low Impedance Cable for installations that may be longer then 18”.
We work with great companies